Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Different malaysian bloggers

Congratulations matt, you are...




Lainie Yeoh of tabulas.com/~lainie


You are funny, smart, experimental, sarcastic and artistic. You can be mean and obnoxious if you want to but most the time you're just a soft, romantic and sentimental person. Come to think of it, you are kinda like a durian - hard and thorny on the outside, but soft and sweet (not smelly) on the inside. You're always getting into trouble whether you like it or not. Your friends play a big part in your life and rightfully so because you'll never give up an opportunity to help them out if they ask. You are the life of the party.



Which Malaysian Blogger Are You?



I think that description fits me pretty well, but I don’t know how happy I am about being a woman ; ) It's understandable though, there aren’t very many different Malaysian bloggers , and this guy probably only has a couple on his list of which I can count on one hand. It's okay though, I'm secure in my sexuality :)