Sunday, June 18, 2006

Changes, changes.....

I think it's time to really make some changes.

I bought some weights yesterday, and I think I'll make the dive and buy hosting for the site, so I can transform it into something more tangible.

But I would either have to commit to a long ass contract at a good price, or go mouth to mouth at a high price. And I can't find a basic bench press bench.

And I got to take up the rug in the basement and probably replace it, so I can put the weights in it, and my drums.

Not to mention the fucking complicated transition between Blogger and Movable Type or Typepad which I'm not sure which one I want to use, well actually I do know, but I have to be practical.

Typepad is automatically Installed in most hosting companies, But I don't have a clue as to how to export it from blogger.

Damb, fuck it I'm not going to bore you with the details of my problems.

Fuck all this shit man, but I got to do it. If I do the hosting shit I'll probably have to put up ads or accept donations. It's not something I want to do, but I'm a broke ass mothefucker.


Any castle made of sand will fall into the sea, eventually....


And here's something for those of you who find the above boring (someone emailed this to me):

Edit: Video removed, it was making my page load REALLY slow. I might be able to upload it again in the future on a separate page or something.