Friday, December 23, 2005

Some Updates

My Dad is here and will be staying for a week, I'm not getting along with him as well as I expected, in fact I'm not getting along with my family at all. Blogger has not responded to my support email, which prompts a rant:

What the fuck, this is run by GOOGLE you would think that they would have better support, actually you would think they would have support, it is literally non existent! Now I am probably going to have to get my own host, setup blogging software on my own server, hookup my own domain name ect. I mean is it really that difficult to give me the name severs to point my domain name too! Anyway I hope I don't get blacklisted because of this...

One of the domains I own is about to expire, so I try and renew my payment info but is says incorrect credit card and then locks it, I can't change it for 24 hours! Fucking assholes...