Saturday, December 31, 2005

"Without you" by del james

I was doing a little research as to the meaning to some of guns and roses songs, and I just read "without you". Apparently this is very hard to get a hold of. In case you’re not familiar with it "Without you" is a short story by Del James that three music videos by guns and roses are based on. They are "don't cry", "november rain" and "estranged". Perhaps I will post it soon.

Anyway it is a very sad, and depressing story and it has kind of turned some of my own logic on it’s head. All my life I wanted too be rich. I though it would bye happiness, love, power, prestige and anything else I could ever want in life. This story has shows that even with money that may not be the case. This is definitely going to bring some on contemplation...