Monday, January 09, 2006

AH! I can't take it anymore!

There's so much going on in my life right now it's pretty much impossible to document it all, but I'll do my best. I got my digital camera up and running (although I will probably not be able to keep it due to money problems) I took some pics




My life seems to be like Murphy’s Law right now, everything that could go wrong is. I know that is a defeatist attitude, but hey, what’re you gonna do?

I tied making some logos for this site, but that didn't work out, I can't download music, I'm having big money troubles, I can't decide on a domain name for two other sites I am working on and about million other things.


How do I plan on coping with all this you ask? A little thing called nutri-calm, a pill my Mother recommended that has valerian root, passion flower and some other stuff in it. I tried some last night, seems like pretty good stuff, but my mental functioning was not impaired, like with alcohol, so I'm going to take a larger dose tonight...