Monday, January 30, 2006

Saturday night house party! YA!

Wicked cool party. I had a blast. Met a hot chick and got her AIM SN, we went up to my room and got drunk (I was already wasted). Jesus, she has a high alcohol tolerance. She drank about half a bottle of this crème' liqueur stuff, and seemed barely phased. Her SN isn’t appearing on my buddy list though, which worries me. She probably hasn’t signed on since then. Anyway I had a great time. Parties kick ass! One thing though is that she has a BF. She was like "just so you know, I have a boyfriend.” who is the brother of a friend of a friend. Now I have to devise some scheme to break them up, so I can ask her out. (No, I'm not being evil, word on the street is that he is really ugly and I don't think she likes him much) Oh, and did I mention I'm going back to school?