Saturday, November 05, 2005

Domain name problems, name problem, search engine problem

Well I'll start this post out with the domain name, "mattscoollife.blogspot.com", that's the domain name now that you’re probably reading now. I submitted this domain name to a whole bunch of search engines and after a lot of tweaking I realized "hey I could get a dot tk domain name.” I had though they displayed ads but I guess I was wrong. So I get a domain name and hook it up and it says it already submitted it to search engines. I don't know what search engines it submitted it to or if I should do it again. If I over submit it I could get banned or fucked by the search engines. FUCK. Also the dot tk domain name I got isn’t showing up now. It's when I go to that domain name I get the white. Also I am having reservations about both domain names’ names; I think maybe they should be different. See if you get the white too. Click here to go to mattscoollife.tk.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea nothing comes up for me either

Anonymous said...

i got something

Anonymous said...

what

Anonymous said...

the blogspot one comes up for me

Anonymous said...

oh