Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving?, thankful for what?



You know I could really go off on a rant hear but I'm too tired. So all I'm going to say is my grandma is coming over for dinner and I hate her guts. For all you non-Americans who read this blog, thanksgiving celebrated when the settlers, who were hungry had a feast with the Indians, then they got drunk and killed each other. It was a memorable day in American history, not soon to be forgotten. Also I hear that other countries also celebrate thanksgiving, wtf? Why is the rest of the world always trying to adopt America’s culture? America’s culture really isn’t as great as it's cracked up to be, stick to your own culture, world, it's probably better. I didn’t explain that very well so I’m sure a lot of people are going to take that the wrong way and get offended. Oh well.